WASHINGTON AND TEL AVIV WILL BOMB SYRIA
American-Israeli war propaganda is running at maximum speed
- April 26, 2011 – Assad’s fall would be welcome
The ouster of the Syrian president would significantly improve Israel’s strategic situation.
- April 26, 2011 – Syrian opposition ask world’s help to stop Assad – Damascus opposition members meet in Istanbul, plead with West to pressure regime – Israel News, Ynetnews.
- April 26, 2011 – Despite Reports of Brutality Toward Civilians, Syria to Join U.N.’s Human Rights Council
- April 26, 2011 – Egypt-Israel gas pipeline attacked by armed gang
- April 26, 2011 – Spying for Iran in Bahrain
- April 26, 2011 – Obama, Abu Dhabi crown prince meet to discuss differences over Iran
- April 26, 2011 – War of words and expulsions notch Up Iranian-Gulf tensions
- April 26, 2011 – Syrian protesters gain anti-tank guns. Iranian officers direct Assad’s troops
Photo: NATO-bombing of Serbia